The Society of Construction Law North America invites you to attend this Webinar panel on April 23, 2020 hosted by 4 Panelists from different countries.
Topics to be discussed:
(1) The use of a dispute board in construction projects reduces or eliminates arbitration.
(2) The use of technology in construction projects
(3) Claims management during construction projects
(4) Contractual management during construction projects.
(5) The use of expert systems to improve decision making
(6) Infrastructure Projects in the Region. New projects, current "players", trends.
(7) International Arbitration
(8) Compliance in LATAM
(9) International Real Estate
This event will be of particular interest to organizations within the construction industry, legal practitioners and expert witnesses.
- Andres Alva (BRG)
- Kenneth Figueroa (Foley Hoag LLP)
- Dr. Dominik Wagner (Tigges Legal)
- Raúl Mañón (Squire Patton Boggs)
- Jorge Valencia (Baker McKenzie)
For more information and to register for this webinar event click here.